Thursday, February 16, 2012

Finishing the Interior Demo


Its been a while since I updated this blog, in that time I have removed all the remaining cabinets and beds, then attacked the ceiling paneling. With all the snow we've received lately the roof started to collapse.


Ceiling bows in this part were different than the rest, the aluminum roof has also been replaced in this area



I often think while I am doing this, is it worth it and should I have left it alone, well here's the answer the wall and wheel wells have completely separated from the floor. it makes me think I was lucky to get this thing down the twisty canyon when I bought it.


Look, its the ground!


We have moved to the outside, lots of screws and silicone. hoping to drop the sides this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. She's just beautiful, you must introduce her to my '61 Shasta Astrodome "Little Sanitee". I don't intend to do as much as you are though. If you go to the site, you need to look at older posts. The weather(really finances) has put a temporary hold on progress.
    Dragonfly
    http://littlesanitee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete