Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Did somebody call a plumber???

OK I got all my plumbing systems done today. I am using a 10 gallon fresh water tank with a 12v pump, a city hookup and a 11 gallon grey water tank.

My Mechanical area is starting to fill up, still got to get a battery, inverter and trickle charger in this space.


I may have over done it with the pump, it has the capability to will drain the tank in 3 minutes!


Made a manifold so I could easily change over water supplies.


Nothing too exciting here just the drain!


Flows to my reworked grey water tank.


I had to build something to hold my grey water tank dump valve, probably a bit overkill since you won't see it unless your hooking up the hose and draining the tank. I used the same detail that the wings have. I made it using a piece of Western Red Cedar coated in rubberized undercoating, then used some aluminum to clad it.


Dump Valve










2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete